From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit. Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser. Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model. Select the model and click Open.
How do I access BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
What does BIM 360 do?
BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams. BIM 360 connects your teams and data in real-time, empowering project members to anticipate, optimize, and manage all aspects of project performance.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
How do you download BIM 360 Glue?
After you’ve activated your Glue account, you can download the Glue desktop installer here: https://b4.autodesk.com/desktop/. In the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Email, click the project host link or the Get Started button to launch Glue. Each welcome email is meant for only one user.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
Is there a BIM 360 desktop app?
With Desktop Connector, you can now open, save, move, rename, and delete files from your cloud-based BIM 360 Team hubs directly from your desktop or desktop application.
How do I assign a BIM 360 license?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.