Click the Sheets tab and then click the New button. Give it a name and then click OK. In the “Browser Organization Properties” dialog, on the Folders tab, choose the new custom Sheet Folder property for the first Group by item. If you wish, you can choose additional Group by criteria such as Sheet Number.
How do you create a group sheet in Revit?
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Browser Organization.
- In the Browser Organization dialog, click the Views tab to create a sort group for project views, or click the Sheets tab to create a sort group for sheets.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the sort group, and click OK.
How do I add a sheet to a drawing list in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you organize a sheet list in Revit?
On the Sorting/Grouping tab, select to sort by the Designed By field and then the Sheet Number. This sorting logic will group the sheets by discipline and then in ascending numerical order. Select Header and Blank line to separate the sections of the sheet list. Complete the Designed By field.
How do you add a category in Revit?
In the Family Editor, click Create tab (or Modify tab) Properties panel (Family Category and Parameters). From the dialog, select a family category whose properties you want to import into the current family. Specify the family parameters. Note: Family parameter options vary depending on family category.
How do I create a work view in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
Can you import an Excel spreadsheet into Revit?
Linking Excel into Revit
Excel can’t link directly into Revit so a workaround for that problem is to link the Excel file into AutoCAD (as we just did above) and then link the AutoCAD file into Revit.
Can you link Excel to Revit?
With a two-way link, you can edit your model directly from Excel. The easiest way to get data out of your model is to create a Revit schedule then export it directly to Excel. … There’s no link between Revit and Excel so any changes you make in Excel will need to be updated manually in Revit.
What is a placeholder sheet?
Once created, leave placeholder sheets as-is to represent consultant sheets, or you can convert them into project sheets. You can add new rows in a Sheet List to create placeholder sheets. To add placeholder sheets to a sheet list. Open a sheet list schedule.
How do I make an index drawing?
To Create a Drawing Index
- In Map Explorer, right-click Drawings. …
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawings for which you want to create indexes.
- Click Drawing Index.
- In the Drawing Statistics dialog box, under Generate Index, select the type of index to create. …
- Click OK.
How do I make a list on sheets?
Create a drop-down list
- Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Select the cell or cells where you want to create a drop-down list.
- Click Data. …
- Next to “Criteria,” choose an option: …
- The cells will have a Down arrow. …
- If you enter data in a cell that doesn’t match an item on the list, you’ll see a warning. …
- Click Save.
How do I create a scheduled sheet in Revit?
Add a panel schedule to a sheet
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a panel schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Panel Schedules, select the panel schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the panel schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
How do I edit a sheet list in Revit?
You can modify panel schedules after adding them to sheets.
- In a project, open the sheet that contains the panel schedule you want to modify.
- In the sheet view, select the panel schedule.
- Click Modify | Panel Schedule Graphics tab Create panel Edit Panel Schedule.