If you would like to change the detail number that is showing in your section and detail markers you can change this by selecting on the section marker in your view and going to properties and changing the “Detail Number” to the desired name/number.
How do I change a section mark in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do I change my detail number in Revit?
2) Double click in the view. Look in the Poperties. Find the Detail Number. Change it to the desired value.
How do I change grid numbers in Revit?
Revit automatically numbers each grid. To change the grid number, click the number, enter the new value, and press ENTER .
- On the ribbon, click (Grid). …
- Click Modify | Place Grid tab Draw panel and select a sketch option. …
- Click when the grid is the correct length.
How do I change a callout tag in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do you hide a viewport title in Revit?
Remove a View Title from a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the viewport for a view whose title you want to remove. …
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- If you want to create a viewport type, click Duplicate, and enter a name (for example, Viewport – No Title). …
- For Show Title, select No.
- Click OK.
How do I reset a grid in Revit?
If you click on the grid and select all instances in the project, then while hovering over one of those, now blue, grids and right click then select reset to 3D extends, then the over-rides will be cleared….. Maybe not what you want because now the ends may not be where you want them.
How do I make a column grid in Revit?
Place Multiple Columns by Grid
- On the ribbon, click (Structural Column). …
- Click Modify | Place Structural Column tab Multiple panel (At Grids).
- Select gridlines to define the desired grid intersections.
- Press the Spacebar to rotate all of the columns that you are creating.
How do I find a section in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.