How do you rotate the camera in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. The hollow blue dot is the focal point and the pink dot is the target point. Drag the camera to modify the camera level. Drag the hollow blue dot to modify the focal point around the axis of rotation (the target point).
How do you change the view in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
Where is the camera tool in Revit?
Click View tab -> Create panel -> 3D View drop-down -> Camera.
How do you change the focal length in Revit?
Click the “Full Navigation Wheel” on the right of your screen. With the navigation wheel open, right click the wheel. Left-Click where it says “Increase/Decrease Focal Length“. Click and drag the mouse to increase or decrease the focal length of the camera view.
How do I export a camera view in Revit?
Revit – How to Save a 3D View
- Orientate the model to the view in which you are wanting to save. Once happy with the 3D view right click on the view cube to open the context menu:
- Select “Save View” and give your view a name.
- Your newly created 3D view should now be available in the project browser.