Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do I resize a 3D view in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do you scale a 3D object in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do you zoom in 3D in Revit?
When a wheel is displayed, scroll the mouse wheel up or down to zoom the view of the model in or out. Double-click the mouse wheel to zoom all visible project contents to fit within the drawing area.
How do I change the default 3D view in Revit?
How do I change the default 3d view in Revit?
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera.
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
Can you scale a Revit family?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
How do you make a 3D view on a sheet in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do you zoom in Revit 2020?
Zoom in a view using the navigation bar:
- Zoom in Region – Click twice to define a rectangle. …
- Zoom Out (2X) – View is zoomed so elements are half the size they were before the view was zoomed out.
- Zoom to Fit – View is zoomed to the maximum extents of elements visible in the view.
How do you zoom in on Revit without a mouse?
Hold down the CTRL key before you click the Zoom tool on a wheel to zoom in on the current view by 25 percent. Zooming is performed from the current pivot point, and not the location of the cursor.