Where are scope boxes in Revit?
Have a look at the Instance Properties of your plan view. Under Extents, you will find the Scope Box parameter. Assign the scope box you’ve just created to the plan view. As you see, the Crop Region of the view now perfectly matches the scope box limits.
Can you schedule scope boxes Revit?
There is no option in Revit that you can schedule the pipe/fitting directly using your scope boxes that is why you need to create a parameter to make this work and to be able to achieve the schedule that you want.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do you rotate a Scope Box?
Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate. Select the section (callout) or scope box. Click Modify
How do you turn off scope boxes in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the scope box you want to hide, and do either of the following:
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.
How do I edit a crop box in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.