Where can I download Sketchup components?
Free SketchUp Models: Best Sites in 2021
- Skip Straight to SKPs.
- 3D Warehouse.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
When you double-click a face, you select that face and all the edges that define it. Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
How do I resize a window in Sketchup?
Here’s how the process works, using a cabinet as an example:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
How do you copy a window in Sketchup?
Press the Ctrl key to copy in Windows, and press the Option key to copy on a Mac. This tells SketchUp to switch from Move to Copy while you’re moving something with the Move tool.