How do you disassociate lines in AutoCAD?
How do I remove a reference line in AutoCAD?
- Click Annotate tab BOM panel Part Reference drop-down Edit. Find.
- Click the part reference to delete. …
- In the Management section, click Disconnect. …
- In the drawing area, select the part reference to delete. …
- If the dialog box is displayed again, click OK.
How do I reset Dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Restore a Dimension Style
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. Find.
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the dimension style to restore. Click Set Current.
- Click Close.
How do you delete dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Remove an Inspection Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
- In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes. …
- Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from. …
- Click Remove Inspection.
- Click OK.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+C||Copy to clipboard with base point|
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
What is difference between erase and trim in AutoCAD?
As verbs the difference between trim and erase
is that trim is to reduce slightly; to cut; especially, to remove excess; eg ‘trim a hedge’, ‘trim a beard’ the adposition of can be used in present perfect tense to designate the removed part while erase is to remove markings or information.
How do I reset a position in Autocad?
Select the dimension text you want to return to its original location. Hover over the text grip and click Reset Text Position.
How do I delete text in AutoCAD 2018?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.