To open the Settings dialog: In the Add-Ins tab Advance Steel Extension panel, click (Settings). Exports objects using the Revit view settings.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
Select > Connected Faces selects all the faces connected to the selected entity. Select > All Connected selects all entities connected to the selected entity. (The result is the same as triple-clicking the entity.) … If you your model doesn’t contain any layers, the result is also the same as triple-clicking.
How do I resize a door in SketchUp?
Stretching or squishing geometry to scale
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
What size is a door?
The standard door width can vary, since there is a ton of variety in sizes and styles of doors. But the standard common door width for US homes is 36 inches. Other very easy-to-find sizes are 30 and 32 inches.
How do I install SketchUp layout?
Installation instructions for Mac:
- Close any existing application versions of SketchUp, Layout, and StyleBuilder. …
- Locate and double-click on the Installer file (DMG file, probably in your Downloads folder). …
- Drag the SketchUp icon and Drop it in the Applications folder to copy the application to your computer.
What effect does triple clicking have on an edge or surface?
A triple–click within a paragraph in the text area selects the entire paragraph. A triple–click in the left margin (when the mouse pointer is an up-and-to-the-right arrow) selects the entire document.
Can you extrude multiple faces in SketchUp?
It does exactly that. We select all teh faces we want to extrude, go to Plugins –> Multiple Push Pull (after installing the Plugin of course). The result will be all the faces extruded the same distance.