What is entourage in Revit?
Entourage includes the landscaping and other environmental features shown in a rendering of a building. For example, entourage can include plants, trees, people, cars, signs, and office clutter (such as picture frames and computers). Similar to model elements in Revit, entourage objects are defined in Revit families.
How do you create an RPC family in Revit?
Create an RPC Family
- Click File tab New Family.
- In the New Family – Select Template File dialog, select RPC Family. …
- Create family types, and specify their parameters. …
- For each family type, specify the render appearance. …
- Specify visibility settings for the entourage placeholder, as follows: …
- Save the family.
How do you add people to Revit?
Place People Content
- Open a plan view.
- Click Analyze tab People Flow ToolKit People Content.
- Click to place a person indicator in the model.
- Edit the type properties of the people content family to change the size or turn off the visibility.
How do you make a Revit family editable?
Modify Families in a Project (or Nested Family)
- Double-click an instance of the family in the drawing area.
- Select an instance of the family in the drawing area, and click Modify <Element> tab Mode panel (Edit Family).
- In the drawing area or the Project Browser (under Families), right-click the family, and click Edit.
What is RPC in Revit?
An RPC family is a Revit entourage family created using the RPC Family. rft or Metric RPC Family. … For these entourage objects, use the following procedure to specify RPC files for their render appearances. To specify an RPC render appearance. Open the Revit RPC family in the Family Editor.
How do you add a silhouette in Revit?
- On the View Control Bar, click (Visual Style) Hidden Line, Shaded, or Realistic. …
- On the View Control Bar, click (Shadows Off/On) Graphic Display Options.
- In the Graphic Display Options dialog, in the Model Display panel, select a Silhouette style (for example, Wide Lines).
- Click OK.
Where is entourage in Revit?
On the ribbon, click (Place a Component). Select the desired family from the Type Selector. Click in the drawing area to place a plant or entourage object in the view.
How do you add a text parameter in Revit family?
Create Family Parameters
- In the Family Editor, click Create tab Properties panel (Family Types).
- In the Family Types dialog, click New, and enter a name for the new type. …
- Under Parameters, click Add.
- In the Parameter Properties dialog, under Parameter Type, select Family parameter.
- Enter a name for the parameter.
What is shared parameter in Revit?
NBS BIM Object Shared Parameters for Autodesk® Revit
Shared parameters are parameters that you can add to families or projects and then share with other families and projects. You can add specific data that has not been predefined in the family file or the project template.
How do you create a family in Revit 2021?
Create a New Family Type in a Project
- In the drawing area, select an element belonging to the desired type.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new type and click OK.
- Specify properties for the type, as desired.