How do you make things equal distance in Revit?
On the Options bar, click the Linear button for dimensioning. Select the end points of the segments and create the dimensions. Click the Toggle Dimension Equality (the EQ control at the top of the dimensions) to activate it. The segments should now be equally spaced.
How do I make distance lines equal in AutoCAD?
Click Home tab Modify panel Align drop-down Space Evenly. Select an edge as the axis along which to space all the objects evenly, and specify a start point and an endpoint along the edge; or press Enter, and specify two points between which the objects will be spaced evenly from each other.
How do I make dimensions the same in Autocad?
Use the DIMSPACE command to evenly space dimensions. For spacing select Auto to use the DIMDLI system variable or enter value on the command line.
What does thin line tool do in Revit?
TL THIN LINES / Displays all lines on the screen as a single width, regardless of zoom level. VG or VV VISIBILITY/GRAPHICS / Controls the visibility and graphic display of model elements, datum elements, and view- specific elements for each view in a project.
How do you change length in Revit?
6.4 Modifying Dimensions
- In the drawing area, select the dimension you want to edit.
- Double click on the dimension value. The Dimension Text dialog displays.
- In the Dimension Value field, select Use Actual Value.
- Enter the text you want to display in the Above, Below, Prefix, and/or Suffix text fields. …
- Click OK.
How do you change text size in Revit?
Select a text element, and click Edit Type to view the Text Size parameter. The size listed here is the printed size for the text. To change the size of text placed with the Text tool, create a duplicate family, and make the necessary change to the Text Size parameter.
How do I change units in Revit?
Set Project Units
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Project Units.
- In the Project Units dialog, select the discipline.
- Click the value in the Format column to change the display value for that unit type. …
- Specify Units, if necessary.
- For Rounding, select an appropriate value.