Click Manage tab Settings panel Advanced Settings drop-down (Elevation Tags). In the Type Properties dialog, make the necessary changes to the elevation symbol properties. Click OK.
How do you make an elevation marker smaller in Revit?
On the Manage ribbon, click Settings, then click “Elevation Tags”. Find the one you want to change (1/2″ Square or 1/2″ Circle, I’m guessing). always purge it later after you’re sure you don’t want it). Set the Width property to the size you want.
How do I change the elevation symbol in Revit?
Modify Elevation Symbol Properties
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Advanced Settings drop-down (Elevation Tags).
- In the Type Properties dialog, make the necessary changes to the elevation symbol properties.
- Click OK.
How do you change symbols in Revit?
Add and Modify Symbols
- Select the symbol, and use the Properties palette to modify instance properties.
- Select the symbol, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type), to modify type properties.
How do you scale elevation in Revit?
In the Modify dialog, click Change View Scale. In the Change View Scale dialog, enter the desired scale and click OK. The size of text annotations in the view adjust accordingly. Now you can make other changes to the selected site element.
How do you move a level tag in Revit?
Select and move the end drag control near the bubble to resize the level line. Click the Add Elbow drag control ( ), then drag the control to the desired location to move the bubble away from the level line.
Where are symbols located in Revit?
You can locate view annotation symbols. In the Project Browser, right-click the view for which you want to locate view annotation symbols. You can also open the view, and right-click in the drawing area.
How do you make annotation symbols in Revit?
Create an Annotation Symbol Family
- Click File tab New (Annotation Symbol).
- In the New Annotation Symbol dialog, select the Annotation Symbol template for the project, and click Open. …
- Click Create tab Properties panel (Family Category and Parameters).
How do you scale in Revit 2020?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
Why I Cannot change the scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.