Use the Rotate command on the Standard toolbar to rotate a part or assembly in the graphics window. You can rotate the view while other commands are active. Click Rotate on the Standard toolbar or press F4. Drag to achieve the desired rotation.
How do you Rotate a model in Inventor 2021?
Right-click the ViewCube, and click Custom View Orientation. A Custom View window opens. On the Custom view tab, click Rotate at Angle. Use the options in the Incremental View Rotate dialog box to set the model orientation.
How do I change orientation in Inventor?
To Set Part Orientation
- In the Locate panel, click . The printer Bed is the default base location. …
- Position the cursor over the edge of the wall you want to use as the base. …
- Select the part face that is to be parallel to and coincident with the base. …
- Click OK.
How do you Rotate an isometric view in Inventor?
Take this isometric view for example. It would look better if the cylinder was vertical. To make this happen, right click on the view an select Rotate. This opens the Rotate View Dialog box.
How do I reset my view in Inventor?
To Restore the Front View
Right-click the ViewCube, and click Reset Front.
How do you rotate something 90 degrees in Inventor?
On the ribbon, click Assemble tab Position panel Free Rotate . Click the component to rotate. Drag to the appropriate view of the component. To rotate in any direction, click inside the 3D rotate symbol and drag in the appropriate direction.
How do you rotate an object 90 degrees in Inventor?
Rotate a Body
- Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies .
- In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Rotate About Line .
- Using the Bodies selector , select one or more bodies in the graphics window.
- Define the Rotation Axis: …
- Do either of the following: …
- Click Apply or OK.
How do you direct edit in Inventor?
Scale Solids Using Direct Edit
- Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Direct Edit .
- In the Direct Edit mini-toolbar, select Scale. …
- In the graphics window, select the solid to scale.
- In the Mini-toolbar, select a modifier: …
- In the graphics window, drag the manipulator handle or enter a value in the input box.
How do I reset my toolbar in Inventor?
To minimize the ribbon, click the arrow at the right of the tab bar and select an option. You can mininize to tabs or panel tiles. To restore the full ribbon, right-click the tab bar and select Ribbon Appearance Reset Ribbon.