How do you select multiple lines in SketchUp?
To select multiple objects, you can hold the shift key and click on them. To deselect some objects from your selection, you can hold the shift key and click on them again.
How do you select a corner in SketchUp?
move the endpoint > click and type the desired value and hit [Enter]. before grabbing the endpoint you can hover over a face that the endpoint is in > then press and hold down [Shift]** > and only then grab the desired endpoint. This will constain moving the endpoint in the same plane of that face. >
How do I soften multiple edges in SketchUp?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
How do I move the edges in SketchUp?
Moving Edges and Surfaces with the Move Tool
- Click the Start Using SketchUp button and click the human figure that appears in the Engineering–Feet template to select it; press the Del key to delete it.
- Draw a horizontal rectangle.
- Click the Push/Pull tool in the toolbar and move the mouse cursor to the rectangle.
How do you select an object in SketchUp?
Here’s everything you need to know about selecting things in SketchUp:
- Just click anything in your model to select it (while you’re using the Select tool, of course).
- To select more than one thing, hold down the Shift key while you click all the things you want to select.
What happens when you triple-click a face SketchUp?
When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
Which SketchUp tool is used to copying an object?
With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to copy. Select the Move tool ( ) from the toolbar or press M. The cursor changes to a four-way arrow. To tell SketchUp that you want to duplicate the selected entities, tap the Ctrl (Microsoft Windows) or Option (macOS) key to toggle Copy functionality.
How do you smooth edges in Autocad 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.