The scene delay and transition times apply to all scenes, and they can be set in the Window menu>Model Info>Animation dialog. Or did you mean “change the time of day/year” within your model so the shadows move in animation? Yes, you need to change the time of day for each individual scene.
How do you make an animation smooth in SketchUp?
Another way to simulate smooth camera moves is to export a much longer animation than you need and take it into a video editor. Then set keyframes for time so it goes from regular speed to fast and back to regular and “Easy Ease” those keyframes.
How do I turn off animation in SketchUp?
After you are done creating all the scenes you need, you can just right-click on any scene tab and select Play Animation, or go to View > Animation > Play. Either way will open the Animation dialog, in which you will find a Play/Pause button and a Stop button.
How do I improve performance in SketchUp?
Optimizing your modeling techniques
- Stick to simple styles. Whenever possible, turn off shadows, textures, and special display effects while modeling. …
- Components are your friends. …
- Hide geometry you don’t currently need. …
- Choose JPEGs over TIFFs. …
- Disable fog and shadows. …
- Purge data that you don’t need anymore.
How do you change the time of day in SketchUp?
The Shadow Settings dialog box has time and date controls, which you use to change the position of the SketchUp sun. The time and date you choose, in turn, controls the appearance of shadows in your model: Setting the time: Move the Time slider back and forth, or type a time into the little box on the right.
Can you animate in SketchUp?
SketchUp can animate scenes of a 3D model. Animations are a great way to show off your model from different angles or share shadow studies. … Before you create an animation, create scenes of your model, each with different settings, as explained in the article, Creating Scenes.
Can you animate objects in SketchUp?
First Steps. Clip Editor: This is the main tool, where you can add and edit your object animations, adjust your camera scenes, and arrange your animation in your desired sequences. Clip Player: This shows the preview of your full animation within SketchUp.
How do you do walkthrough in Sketchup?
If you have a SketchUp Pro subscription, you don’t need a license!
Here’s the, uh, step-by-step for walking through your model:
- Select the Walk tool ( ). The cursor changes to a pair of shoes.
- Click and drag the cursor to start walking. …
- Move the cursor up, down, left, or right to move through your model.
How much RAM does SketchUp use?
SketchUp Hardware and Software RequirementsMinimum SpecificationsRecommended Specifications4GB RAM8GB+ RAM700MB of available hard-disk spaceAt least 1GB of available hard-disk spaceIntel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memoryDiscrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MBЕщё 1 строка
Does SketchUp use graphics card?
SketchUp requires a graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.0 or better.
Why is SketchUp not responding?
Sketchup not responding is usually caused by a device that has a low specification. This means that the device does not meet the minimum hardware requirements to run the program. … Not responding can also be caused by a rendering plugin installed in the program.
How do I set the time and date in SketchUp?
To use this feature, select View > Shadows (if the Shadows feature isn’t already selected). Then select Window > Shadow Settings to open the date and time controls that enable you to see how the sun and shadows look at a specific time of year.
How do you show Shadows in SketchUp?
To turn on shadows and see shadows at different times of day, follow these steps:
- Select View > Shadows. …
- Select Window > Shadows to open the Shadow Settings dialog box Open the Shadows panel in the Default Tray, where you can control how the shadows appear.
How do you show the sun path in SketchUp?
- Step 1: Build a model of the object(s) you want to see the sun path on: You will need to learn a bit about modeling things in SketchUp to do your model. …
- Step 2: Set your Location: From the “Window” menu, select “Model Info”. …
- Step 3: Turn On Shadows. In the “Window” menu, check off “Shadows”