How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
What does BIM 360 do?
BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams. BIM 360 connects your teams and data in real-time, empowering project members to anticipate, optimize, and manage all aspects of project performance.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
How do I use BIM 360 with Revit?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How do I open a BIM 360 file?
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
What is the difference between BIM 360 and A360?
Purpose: While A360 supports General design & collaboration, BIM 360 has a more integrated configuration. … It is specially designed for delivering construction project workflows. It is responsible for an end-to-end delivery i.e. from pre-construction to the actual construction.