How do you detail truss in Revit?
Place a Truss
- Open a view of the building level where you want to add the truss.
- Click Structure tab Structure panel (Truss).
- On the Properties palette, from the Type Selector drop-down, select the truss type.
How do you change the slope of a truss in Revit?
Edit a Truss Profile
- Select a truss to edit.
- Click Modify | Structural Trusses tab Mode panel (Edit Profile).
- Click Modify | Structural Trusses > Edit Profile tab Draw panel (Top Chord) or (Bottom Chord).
- Select a line tool.
- Sketch the profile to which the truss will constrain.