Open the 3D view. In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. The camera is selected in all views where the camera is visible, such as plan, elevation, and other 3D views.
Where is the camera tool in Revit?
Click View tab -> Create panel -> 3D View drop-down -> Camera.
How do I get interior view in Revit?
Click the small arrow adjacent to the 3D view, and click camera button on the drop down menu. Now the camera can be set with two simple clicks with camera position and target position. As soon as the camera is set, Revit will open a new view automatically.
How do you change the camera angle in Revit?
Click the “Full Navigation Wheel” on the right of your screen. With the navigation wheel open, right click the wheel. Left-Click where it says “Increase/Decrease Focal Length”. Click and drag the mouse to increase or decrease the focal length of the camera view.
How do you change the view in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do I get high quality images in Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties:
How do you save a 3D image in Revit?
Export the Rendered Image to a File
- In the Rendering dialog, under Image, click Export.
- In the Save Image dialog, for Save in, navigate to the desired location.
- For Files of type, select a file type.
- For File name, enter a name for the image file.
- Click Save.
How do I export a 3D image from Revit?
Revit – How to Save a 3D View
- Orientate the model to the view in which you are wanting to save. Once happy with the 3D view right click on the view cube to open the context menu:
- Select “Save View” and give your view a name.
- Your newly created 3D view should now be available in the project browser.