What is sweep command in AutoCAD?
Creates a 3D solid or 3D surface by sweeping a 2D object or subobject along an open or closed path. Find. Open-ended objects create 3D surfaces, while objects that enclose an area can be set to create either 3D solids or 3D surfaces.
How many units are available in AutoCAD?
4. How many units are available in AutoCAD? Explanation: The units are architectural (feet & inches), decimals, engineering (inches), Fractional and scientific (10e form). Explanation: Ortho mode can be activated using F8 Key.
What is loft in AutoCAD?
The loft command in AutoCAD is used to create 3D solid or surface. The 3D solid or surface is formed within the space between various cross sections. The cross-sections determine the outer shape of the solid or surface. To create a 3D object using LOFT, we are required to specify at least two cross-sections.
How do I make a 3d spring in AutoCAD?
To Insert a Compression Spring (AutoCAD Mechanical)
- Click Content tab Calculation panel Springs drop-down Compression. …
- In the Select Compression Spring dialog box, select a Catalog or Standard.
- Select Front View or Sectional View.
- Click to specify the starting point.
- Click to specify the direction.
What is the equation of helix?
The circular helix: a helical line (of radius a) coiling around a torus (of radius R) in the x–z plane. In this plot, the circular helix has the aspect ratio a/R = 0.1. One can define a torus pitch, H, as the length of repetition along the center line; for an arc of radius R, it must be H = 2πR/ω.