How do you make certain things transparent?
Add a transparent area to a picture
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
Why is my roof transparent in Revit?
You may have adjusted the material that the roof was using and thus made it transparent. Reset the material and make sure the transparency in the material settings is set to 0.
How do you make a Glass window transparent?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Clean the glass throughly and tape off the window or door frame.
- Apply a thin coat of the spray paint and let it dry.
- Apply additional coats, if you wish for great opacity.