Where is fill pattern in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns). In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
How do you change the fill pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
How do I edit a pat file in Revit?
To edit a custom pattern, you must reload the pattern from the PAT file. Note: You cannot edit the Solid fill drafting pattern. Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns. In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit.
How can I edit a pattern file?
To edit an existing pattern, double-click the pattern in the pattern swatch, or select an object containing the pattern and choose Object > Pattern > Edit Pattern.
How do you make a filled region pattern?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do I create a custom hatch?
To create or edit a user-defined hatch pattern:
- Click File > Options > Application Options > Drafting > Hatching to display the Hatching page of the Options dialog. To create a new user-defined hatch pattern, click the Create button to display the Edit Hatch Pattern dialog. …
- Use the dialog to create/edit a hatch pattern.
How do I apply a surface pattern in Revit?
Apply your pattern component to a divided surface in the conceptual design environment.
- Select the divided or patterned surface. Tip: Right click a divided surface to select All, All Interior or All Border Components. …
- Load the pattern component family.
- In the Type Selector, select the pattern component family.
How do I use Pat files in Revit?
If I have an AutoCAD pat file can I import it into Revit? Yes, you can do this and here is how: Select from the Ribbon click Manage tab > Settings panel > Additional Settings > Fill Patterns. The Fill Patterns dialog box will appear on screen, if you click on the New button in the top left hand side of the window.
How do I read a pat file?
How to Open a PAT File. Pattern images can be opened with Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Corel PaintShop, and probably some other popular photo and graphics tools as well.