What is massing and site in Revit?
Create a mass that is specific to the context of the current project. This mass cannot be reused in other projects. Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (In-Place Mass). Enter a name for the in-place mass family, and click OK. The application window displays the conceptual design environment.
What is workflow in Revit?
These workflows help to orient new users to Revit. They describe typical architectural tasks and provide links to information on how to perform those tasks using Revit. For example, for the following tasks, click the text in the bubble to jump to a help topic that describes how to perform that task in Revit.
What is full form of UI in Revit Architecture?
Understanding the User Interface. The user interface (UI) of Revit Architecture is similar to other Autodesk products such as the Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Autodesk® Inventor, and Autodesk® 3ds Max® products.
How do you create shapes in Revit?
Create solid geometry with the Create Form tool.
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form).
How do you make a cone shape in Revit?
- On the Massing tool palette, select the Cone tool. …
- Specify the insertion point of the Cone.
- Drag the cursor and specify the radius of the Cone.
- Drag the cursor and specify the height of the Cone.
- Enter a rotation angle, or press Enter to accept the default angle of 0.
How do I make a model in Revit?
Create a Model
- On the Home page, under Models, click New. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab New (Project).
- In the New Project dialog, under Template file, do one of the following: Select a template from the list. …
- For Create new, click Project.
- Click OK.
How do I create a new project in Revit?
Create a project in Revit and enter project-specific information.
- Create the project. Use a project template provided by your CAD/BIM manager, or use a default template.
- Specify project information. Enter the client name, project name, number, and address.
- Define positioning. …
- Create construction phases.
Can you scale objects in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
How do I resize an image in Revit?
Select the image and modify it as follows:
- To scale the image, drag the corner handles.
- To move the image, drag it to the desired location.
- To keep width and height settings proportional while scaling, on the Properties palette, select Lock Proportions.