What is AutoCAD Viva questions?
AUTOCAD LAB VIVA Questions :-
- What is meant by AutoCAD? …
- What is the diff between CAD & CADD? …
- CADD- Computer aided design and drafting.
- What are the applications of CAD?
- Define absolute co-ordinates? …
- Define polar co ordinates. …
- Define angular dimension? …
- Define aligned dimension?
What is AutoCAD answer?
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) desktop software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting. It’s used for creating blueprints and other engineering plans.
What do you know about AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk, AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[ (or Ctrl+)||Cancel current command|
What does DWG stand for?
DWG (from drawing) is a proprietary binary file format used for storing two- and three- dimensional design data and metadata. It is the native format for several CAD packages including DraftSight, AutoCAD, BricsCAD, IntelliCAD (and its variants), Caddie and Open Design Alliance compliant applications.
What are the fields where you see maximum use of AutoCAD?
The field where I see the maximum use of Autocad is: Automobile part drawing and its assembly components, fabrication of steel in manufacturing industry, production of different parts etc. Autocad is mostly used in architecture, civil and mechanical engineering.
What are the disadvantages of AutoCAD?
Following are disadvantages of AutoCAD :
- Line – As AutoCAD produces drawings with help of line and shape tools and curves, arcs and straight lines helps in producing shapes. …
- Limited File Formats – As it is leading CAD, it limits number of file formats it can import or export. …
- Color, Fill and Texture – …
- Non-Parametric –
Why is AutoCAD so expensive?
Cost of CAD
Computer Aided Design software has always been at the top end of the software pricing scales. … It’s probably the most fundamental reason why the software costs so much to acquire – because it is what the market will bear.