Simple setup and use allows anyone, even those not Revit savvy, to produce COBie-compliant deliverables. A dynamic zone management tool lets you visually assign your Rooms/Spaces to Zones. Custom Parameter Mapping lets you use your own parameters to speed up the data collection process.
How do I extract COBie data from Revit?
COBie Extension for Revit – Create Spreadsheet
- Choose an Action.
- New file: This will generate a new Excel spreadsheet using the built-in COBie template.
- Append: This option will utilize an existing COBie spreadsheet generated by the COBie extension, and append any new information to it.
- Select Links to Export.
What is Revit model checker?
Autodesk RevitLookup is a tool that helps to interrogate the API behind Revit and the elements contained within. It allows one to access and analyze model information through a programmatic lens.
Why is COBie?
So what is COBie and why do we need it? COBie is actually the key differentiator for the UK Governments strategy. They want good data so they can drill into the 80% of cost that lies beyond construction. It’s the first Governmental strategy to make COBie a contractual requirement.
What is BIM Level 2?
There are a number of ‘levels of maturity’ of BIM: … Level 0 describes unmanaged CAD (Computer Aided Design). Level 1 describes managed CAD in 2D or 3D. Level 2 involves developing building information in a collaborative 3D environment with data attached, but created in separate discipline models.
What is BIM interoperability tools?
Interoperability in BIM software
With respect to software, the term interoperability is used to describe the capability of different programs to exchange data via a common set of exchange formats, to read and write the same file formats, and to use the same protocols.
How do you create a spreadsheet in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.