Defines the donut by two points on its circumference; prompts you: Width of donut – (enter a value, or pick two points) First point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick a point) Second point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick another point)
How do you draw a donut in AutoCAD?
Donuts are filled rings or solid-filled circles that are actually closed polylines with width.
- Click Home tab Draw panel Donut. Find.
- Specify the inside diameter (1).
- Specify the outside diameter (2).
- Specify the center of the donut (3).
- Specify the center point for another donut, or press Enter to complete the command.
What is difference between circle and donut command?
As nouns the difference between circle and donut
is that circle is (lb) a two-dimensional geometric figure, a line, consisting of the set of all those points in a plane that are equally distant from another point while donut is doughnut.
Which Textalign setting allows you to set up evenly aligned text to a defined spacing in a drawing?
The Text Align (TEXTALIGN) command does more than just align text vertically or horizontally. Which TEXTALIGN setting allows you to set up evenly aligned text to a defined spacing in a drawing? Q44.
Where else can you dimension on the ribbon in AutoCAD?
Where else can you dimension on the ribbon in AutoCAD? In the Annotate ribbon, in the Dimensions tab, choose Annotative for the Dimension Style. In the Dimensions tab, click Linear. Snap to an object for each side of the dimension.
Which keys can you press to repeat your last used AutoCAD command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?
|C||Draw a circle|
|CTRL + J||Repeat the last used command|
|X||Explode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.|
What is ARC command?
Creates an arc. Find. To create an arc, you can specify combinations of center, endpoint, start point, radius, angle, chord length, and direction values. Arcs are drawn in a counterclockwise direction by default. Hold down the Ctrl key as you drag to draw in a clockwise direction.
What is the default UCS in 3D AutoCAD?
AutoCAD provides a movable coordinate system called the user coordinate system(UCS). The XY plane of the UCS is called the workplane. In a drawing, by default WCS and UCS have the same orientation. When you create and modify objects in a 3D environment, you can move and reorient the UCS in 3D modeling view.
How do I move around in Autodesk?
- Click Pan or press F2. The cursor changes to the pan cursor .
- Use the arrow cursor to drag the view in the graphics window. You can also pan the view using the Intellimouse. Hold down the wheel button, move the mouse in the direction you want to pan, and release the wheel button to stop panning.
How do I fill a drawing in AutoCAD?
To Hatch or Fill Objects or Areas
- Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch. …
- On the Properties panel Hatch Type list, select the type of hatch you want to use.
- On the Pattern panel, click a hatch pattern or fill.
- On the Boundaries panel, specify the how the pattern boundary is selected: …
- Click an area or object to be hatched.