How many fill types are available for filled region?
A filled region contains a fill pattern. Fill patterns are of 2 types: Drafting or Model.
How do I turn off filled regions in Revit?
If anyone is trying to turn off all filled regions it is simple to create a filter that will do that:
- Create a new filter.
- Select the detail items category.
- Create the filter rule Family name equals “Filled Region”
Where is Revit filled region?
Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
How do you show surface patterns in Revit?
Select the Graphics asset, expand Surface Pattern, and click Texture Alignment. Tip: If the Texture Alignment button is not active, specify a surface pattern for the material. The Align Render Appearance to Surface Pattern dialog displays.
How do you create a masking region?
Add a Masking Region to a Project View
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions).
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do I edit a filled region?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.